These are talking points only.
Our healthcare reformation package is being crafted and will be released once it is completed.
- Health incidents in the coal mining industry and their impact upon health costs
- Costs of follow-up care for individuals who have lost their coverage under the ACA
- Feasibility of a Medicare-for-All program
- Restitution to victims of black lung disease and other coal related illnesses
- Restitution to victims of ESSURE
- The cost of Medicare will be a topic of discussion in addition to gaps in coverage
- Mitigate Medicare fraud and expand upon recovery processes
- Licensing of naturopathic physicians
- Tax breaks to students who major in medicine
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Health care must be quality and affordable. Contrary to its name, the ACA is not affordable for the average American
- Who is eligible?
- We are exploring the idea of providing free healthcare for low risk individuals who earn less than a certain dollar amount
- Must be an American citizen for permanent coverage
Was this helpful?