- Real Immigration Reform
- War on Poverty in America
- Gun Violence in America
- Healthcare Reform
- Public Debt
UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT PROCESSING AMNESTY INITIATIVE – one time only amnesty program that allows individuals who have entered the country illegally to identify themselves without being subject to prosecution. Any undocumented individual, who has not identified themselves and who is arrested after the conclusion of the amnesty program will be immediately deported. A second arrest for illegally entering the United States will result in a felony charge of illegal entry and upon conviction, the individual will go to prison. Individuals who identify within the time frame allotted, will be issued an identification card and will be required to provide verifiable proof of residence and income.
i) Register with the United States government at which time the following will occur:
• a government ID will be issued
• immigrant candidate will be photographed
• immigrant candidate will be fingerprinted
• initiate extensive background check
• required to report weekly in person. Failure to report will result in arrest warrant.
• required to seek gainful and verifiable (E-Verify) employment
• required to establish legitimate and verifiable residence
ii) Those who fail background check will immediately be arrested and deported. If a deportee is caught crossing the border a second time, the person will be charged with feloniously entering the United States and, upon conviction, will be sent to prison.
Pathway to Citizenship Program
• successfully complete background check
• reference check
• gainfully employed in the United States for a period of no less than 5 years
• verifiable residence in the United States for a period of no less than 5 years
• clean criminal record except for minor traffic infractions
Those who fail background checks will immediately be arrested and deported. A deportee who is re-arrested will be charged with feloniously entering the United States and imprisoned upon conviction, for a set time period, to be determined. After that sentence has expired, the deportee will again be deported. We will no longer have a revolving door border entry system. To avoid additional expense on the back of American taxpayers, we will work with other countries to negotiate construction of prisons on their soil for these deportees… so that the individuals will be incarcerated in their own country.
Workplace - Employers who hire undocumented immigrants will be subject to arrest.
Borders Control Systems - Increased Electronic Monitoring (including satellite tracking technologies) of all Borders, Ports and Points of Entry – in addition to secure fencing marking the border.
BORDER SECURITY - We will deploy a myriad of electronic devices supplemented by agents on the ground, working concurrently with the other physical barriers already in place, to assure our nation's borders are secure and that we are able to quickly and expeditiously detect and mitigate any threats to our borders.
We will deploy devices but not limited to underground sensors that when triggered, will activate loud alarms and flashing lights to alert agents in the area. We will also deploy cameras, solar imaging, satellite technology and other classified alert systems to assure our nation's borders remain secure at all times.
• Illegal border entry
• smuggling of contraband including weapons of any kind
• smuggling of humans
• smuggling of animals
• smuggling of narcotics
BILL - Make DACA the law of the land – secure congressional sponsors
FRAUD – Those who attempt to cross the border using fraudulent documentation will be arrested and charged with a felonious entry. Those who attempt to cross the border fraudulently using a child will be charged with felonious child endangerment. If the charge results from the loss of human life, it will be handled as a capital offense.
SMUGGLERS – If the charge results from the loss of human life, it will be handled as a capital offense.
FAMILIES – As a policy, we will never separate families and will make every attempt to assure families are kept together in a safe and security environment pending evaluation of their asylum request.
According to Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) § 208(d)(5), the asylum interview should take place within 45 days after the date the application is filed, and a decision made on the asylum application within 180 days after the date the application is filed, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
We will speed up the process. The asylum interview should take place within 30 days of the date of application with a decision within 90 days of that date.
GUNS AND DRUGS – Stepped up efforts to locate and destroy guns and drugs crossing the border. Confiscated drugs and guns must be destroyed and their destruction must have a point to point chain of custody with evidence of that destruction.
GANGS – Stepped up efforts to intercept gang members or suspected gang associates attempting to enter the United States. Work with countries like Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico and others to deter gangs from coming across our borders and impose a unified effort to detect and intercept gangs or gang associates.
NEIGHBORS – Rebuild our relationship of cooperation with our neighbors to the north and to the south including re-entry into NAFTA.
Individuals facing incarceration under these laws will be held in federal prisons located outside of the United States. America needs to commit to work with countries including Honduras, Venezuela, Mexico and others to implement a process that accounts for the causation of the exodus of so many individuals to our nation, that assists those nations in tackling those problems as well as assuring that America has processes in place that are humanitarian, that honor the legacy of liberty that is America’s signature and that work in concert with the laws of the United States of America.
What can you tell us about your controversial war on poverty?
WAR ON POVERTY PLAN
- IDENTIFY A VET (IAV) – This special program is designed to locate every homeless US veteran in America, identify their needs and match them to a program or system that can accommodate them. Targets of this program will be new business creation, federal jobs, private jobs, physical and mental healthcare, disabilities, transportation, housing and food.
- INDIVIDUALS WITH PRIORITY STATUS - Single women with at least one birth child, families, chronic homeless, generally or honorably discharged veterans of the United States Armed Forces, women escaping domestic violence situation.
- ELIMINATE SBA RED TAPE – Make it easier for new entrepreneurs to get started in their own business.
- SHORTEN AND SIMPLIFY THE INVENTION AND COPYRIGHT PROCESSES -
- EXPEDITED LOAN PROCESSING FOR LOW INCOME FAMILIES, VETERANS, FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN – processing 30 days or less.
- EXPEDITED DISABILITY PROCESSING FOR VETERANS – Guaranteed to be processed in no more than 30 days from date of application barring extenuating circumstances.
- FIND A JOB FOR A VET (FAJFAV) - focused on finding a job for every able body vet in America who wants a job.
- OPEN CERTAIN FEDERALLY OWNED PROPERTIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL HOUSING COMMUNITIES (RESIDENTIAL ZONING ONLY - FENCED AND GATED) -
- BILL: Replace Minimum Wage with Regionally based Living Wage – Pay will be determined by the cost of living in a particular region. Eliminate loophole that companies use to pay service workers below what is the current minimum wage.
- EXPANDED REHAB ZONES - tax breaks for new businesses that relocate into those zones. Special programs to assist prospective homebuyers to locate, qualify, secure and rehab homes in those zones.
- BILL: Repeal Law of Public Domain - unconstitutional.
- SPECIAL HOUSING PROGRAM – Apartment renters who have occupied their unit for a minimum of 3 years and who meet other qualification factors, may purchase their unit under this federal housing program. The federal government will purchase the unit and resell the unit to the tenant. Payments will go to the federal government. The landlord will receive a tax break for selling the unit and will be paid in full at a reduced price. The former landlord will maintain responsibility for the exterior of the property, such as lawns, driveways, parking lots, etc., and will be free to charge a fee (up to cap) for maintenance costs of those areas. Interior maintenance can be either handled by the new owner or by paying an interior maintenance fee to the former landlord (up to cap).
- REDUCE CORPORATE TAXES - In order to create a more business friendly work environment in America we will work with corporations on an agreement that keeps more jobs here by reducing their tax and regulation burden.
- COMMUNITY POLICING – provide assistance and training to local police agencies on the implementation of a community policing program.
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PROGRAM FOR POLICE AGENCIES – American police agencies may purchase surplus equipment - focus on non-lethal equipment and the training for their use in urban and rural settings.
- MAKE PUBLIC HOUSING UNITS AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS
o Must have lived in that unit for a minimum of 3 years
o All rents must have been paid in a timely fashion
o There have been no incidents involving police response during that time
o Must be gainfully employed at least 32 hours per week and must have been on the job for at least 12 months prior to application
o Must have at least one school age, birth child living the home full-time
o Must pass a mandatory drug screening
o Must pass mandatory inspection of the unit in question
- ENCOURAGE COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN PROGRAMS -
- MODIFY PAY DAY LOAN LAWS – place an interest cap on payday loans, of no more than 24%.
- SWEAT EQUITY PROGRAM –
- EXPANSION OF HUD PROGRAMS – federal government will provide free materials according to zoning specifics for qualifying homeowners who will be required to install the materials within a period of 90 days from their acquisition. Failure to install the materials within that time frame will result in a penalty according to the law.
- DEATH VALLEY ENERGY INITIATIVE – the design, construction and operation of the Death Valley Solar and Wind Power System
- FEDERAL INVENTORS GUILD (FIG) – government sponsored program to encourage and assist young inventors
- BILL: Impose a cap on executive level salaries and bonuses
- EXPANDED SMALL BUSINESS TRAINING – incentivize corporate executives who volunteer their time to teach in these seminars
- BLANKET GOVERNMENT PSA PROGRAM – focusing on the intent and purpose of our war on poverty in America, providing incentives to get everyone involved.
- BILL: REBUILD AMERICA INITIATIVE – rebuild America’s infrastructure
- BILL: Impose cap on percentage of corporate workforce that may be outsourced to other nations. Violators will be charged a tax penalty tbd.
- INCREASE CORPORATE TAX RATE – expand upon community and consumer programs that would allow for tax breaks
- BILL: Eliminate the IRS and replace the tax system with a simplified, progressive, step tax – the more you earn, the more you pay.
- BILL: Make DACA the law of the land –
- MUNICIPAL TAX BREAKS – offer tax breaks for cities who maintain their overall crime rates below a certain level to be determined.
- IMPLEMENT HOMELESSNESS MITIGATION PROGRAMS
o INCLUDES MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION
o MANDATORY DRUG TESTING
- EXPANSION OF VRA –
- UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT PROCESSING AMNESTY INITIATIVE – one time only amnesty program that allows individuals who have entered the country illegally to identify themselves. Any undocumented individual who is arrested after the conclusion of the amnesty program will be immediately deported. A second arrest for illegally entering the United States will result in a felony charge of illegal entry and upon conviction, the individual will go to prison. Individuals who identify within the time frame allotted, will be issued an identification card and will be required to provide verifiable proof of residence and income.
*In order to qualify for any of these programs, you must first be an American citizen.
- CLASSES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DESIGNED TO ASSIST INDIVIDUALS SUSCEPTIBLE TO CHRONIC HOMELESSNESS
- MORTGAGE LOAN ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- WORK WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENTS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF MINI-HOME COMMUNITIES
- WORK WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
- INTRODUCE AND SUPPORT PROGRAMS THAT ENCOURAGE INNOVATION
- SMALL BUSINESS CREATION INITIATIVE IN COLLABORATION WITH SBA, HUD, DOJ, DOD, HHS
- AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE
- CRIME PREVENTION
- DISASTER MITIGATION
- HOUSING REHABILITATION
- JOB TRAINING
- AFFORDABLE EDUCATION
- JOBS - JOBS – JOBS
- BUSINESSES – BUSINESSES - BUSINESSES
- We favor mandatory mental health evaluation prior to purchasing firearm of any type
- We favor a ban on all assault weapons or automatic capable weapons except for law enforcement or military personnel
- We favor a ban on all high-capacity magazines
- We favor required enforcement of the Baker Act after gun related incident (SOP)
- We favor raising the minimum age for gun ownership to 21
- We favor mandatory gun free zones around schools, churches, hotels, shopping malls, parks and public events
- We do not favor arming teachers
- We do not favor militarizing our nation’s schools
- We favor issuance of a license to own a firearm, which must be renewed annually, much like a driver's license
- We favor a psychiatric evaluation by a licensed mental health professional as a requirement in order to obtain gun license
- We favor a ban of gun lobbies from influencing public policy
If a legally owned and properly secured firearm is used by someone, such as a family member of that gun owner, to commit a crime, the owner of the firearm cannot be held criminally responsible for the actions of the individual.
We will request that media does not broadcast the name of the perpetrator in high profile or high casualty incidents, more than one time. News coverage should focus on the victims and not the perpetrators, to mitigate the possibility of copycat crimes.
A mental health professional who certifies the mental health of an individual who then commits a crime with a firearm, shall be exempt from liability in that incident.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
"Baker Acted". An individual who is "Baker Acted" is taken into custody and detained in a Florida mental health facility for a maximum of 72 hours; during this time, his mental health is evaluated by a qualified mental health professional.
“SOP”. Standard operating procedure.
These are talking points only.
Our healthcare reformation package is being crafted and will be released once it is completed.
- Health incidents in the coal mining industry and their impact upon health costs
- Costs of follow-up care for individuals who have lost their coverage under the ACA
- Feasibility of a Medicare-for-All program
- Restitution to victims of black lung disease and other coal related illnesses
- Restitution to victims of ESSURE
- The cost of Medicare will be a topic of discussion in addition to gaps in coverage
- Mitigate Medicare fraud and expand upon recovery processes
- Licensing of naturopathic physicians
- Tax breaks to students who major in medicine
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Health care must be quality and affordable. Contrary to its name, the ACA is not affordable for the average American
- Who is eligible?
- We are exploring the idea of providing free healthcare for low risk individuals who earn less than a certain dollar amount
- Must be an American citizen for permanent coverage
PUBLIC DEBT PLAN:
- Restructure America’s debt
- Find ways to immediately increase revenues.
- Freeze new government spending for 6 months or until the completion of the government-wide audit.
- Cancel production of US pennies for the next year – TALKING POINT… WHAT ABOUT MINTING SILVER OR GOLD COINS TO REPLACE THE PENNY AND THE NICKEL?
- Implement a balanced plan that does not involve raising taxes or cutting key programs.
- Audit all no-bid government contracts.
- Revisit the government bidding process.
- Immediately reverse massive tax cuts that benefit the wealthy.
- Restructure Social Security to insure its long-term liquidity – money to be deposited into a government account that accumulates interest. A retiree would have several options available to receive benefits as follows:
o Withdraw at the age of 62, receive a percentage of deposit minus a percentage of the interest accrued on that deposit, calculated to be paid monthly over the life expectancy of that individual.
o Withdraw at the age of 65, receive the full deposit minus a percentage of the interest accrued on that deposit, calculated to be paid monthly over the life expectancy of that individual.
- Restructure CMS to insure its long-term liquidity.
- Expand on programs to eliminate fraud and to recover monies lost due to fraud, including prosecutorial authority. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Immediately order a full audit, government wide – to be performed by an auditing agency who is verifiably free of any conflicts of interest. After audit is complete, President Davenport will issue a comprehensive report to the American public and necessary changes will be implemented which include the implementation of a sound accounting process that includes annual audits to assure the long-term liquidity of the United States government.
- Issue Treasury Bonds to stimulate spending without raising taxes.
- Issue EO ordering 120-Day hiring freeze immediately upon assuming office.
- Eliminate the spending cap, which was symbolically imposed. It’s a waste of taxpayers dollars to have the cap in place.
- Federal employee salary study – Goal - to ascertain whether federal workers are being adequately or over compensated in their positions.
- Eliminate redundancy in hiring and responsibility – GOAL – To ascertain whether there are multiple individuals, departments or agencies doing the exact same job.
- Spending cuts – with a scalpel and not a hatchet.
- Implement progressive flat tax that will decrease over time as revenues reach a certain level each FY.
- Issue Treasury notes - $1K par value.
- Privatize the USPS. The United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 7 states, “to establish post offices and post roads”. There is no directive for the United States government to “operate” the post office.
- Expand Federal Savings Bond program.
- Order a complete audit of the welfare system to detect and eliminate fraud; to insure the liquidity of the program and to assure that those who are most in need are able to receive their benefits.
- Reinvest in our nation’s crumbling infrastructure - $4 trillion by most estimates (ASCE).
- Expand government savings bond programs making them again available through banking institutions across the country – Issue targeted savings bonds for example: Bonds for the Public Debt – the money would be deposited into an account that would be used to pay on the public debt.
- Increase efforts to recover money lost or taken due to fraud including broad prosecutorial authority.
- Stricter penalties including mandatory prison time for those found guilty of fraud against the United States of America.
- Impose restrictions on the number of jobs that any American corporation can have in other countries. If over 30% of its overall workforce is outsourced, will result in a tax penalty.
- Expand confidential whistleblower program.
“NEITHER A BORROWER OR A LENDER BE.” ~Benjamin Franklin