What can you tell us about your controversial war on poverty?
WAR ON POVERTY PLAN
- IDENTIFY A VET (IAV) – This special program is designed to locate every homeless US veteran in America, identify their needs and match them to a program or system that can accommodate them. Targets of this program will be new business creation, federal jobs, private jobs, physical and mental healthcare, disabilities, transportation, housing and food.
- INDIVIDUALS WITH PRIORITY STATUS - Single women with at least one birth child, families, chronic homeless, generally or honorably discharged veterans of the United States Armed Forces, women escaping domestic violence situation.
- ELIMINATE SBA RED TAPE – Make it easier for new entrepreneurs to get started in their own business.
- SHORTEN AND SIMPLIFY THE INVENTION AND COPYRIGHT PROCESSES -
- EXPEDITED LOAN PROCESSING FOR LOW INCOME FAMILIES, VETERANS, FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN – processing 30 days or less.
- EXPEDITED DISABILITY PROCESSING FOR VETERANS – Guaranteed to be processed in no more than 30 days from date of application barring extenuating circumstances.
- FIND A JOB FOR A VET (FAJFAV) - focused on finding a job for every able body vet in America who wants a job.
- OPEN CERTAIN FEDERALLY OWNED PROPERTIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL HOUSING COMMUNITIES (RESIDENTIAL ZONING ONLY - FENCED AND GATED) -
- BILL: Replace Minimum Wage with Regionally based Living Wage – Pay will be determined by the cost of living in a particular region. Eliminate loophole that companies use to pay service workers below what is the current minimum wage.
- EXPANDED REHAB ZONES - tax breaks for new businesses that relocate into those zones. Special programs to assist prospective homebuyers to locate, qualify, secure and rehab homes in those zones.
- BILL: Repeal Law of Public Domain - unconstitutional.
- SPECIAL HOUSING PROGRAM – Apartment renters who have occupied their unit for a minimum of 3 years and who meet other qualification factors, may purchase their unit under this federal housing program. The federal government will purchase the unit and resell the unit to the tenant. Payments will go to the federal government. The landlord will receive a tax break for selling the unit and will be paid in full at a reduced price. The former landlord will maintain responsibility for the exterior of the property, such as lawns, driveways, parking lots, etc., and will be free to charge a fee (up to cap) for maintenance costs of those areas. Interior maintenance can be either handled by the new owner or by paying an interior maintenance fee to the former landlord (up to cap).
- REDUCE CORPORATE TAXES - In order to create a more business friendly work environment in America we will work with corporations on an agreement that keeps more jobs here by reducing their tax and regulation burden.
- COMMUNITY POLICING – provide assistance and training to local police agencies on the implementation of a community policing program.
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PROGRAM FOR POLICE AGENCIES – American police agencies may purchase surplus equipment - focus on non-lethal equipment and the training for their use in urban and rural settings.
- MAKE PUBLIC HOUSING UNITS AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS
o Must have lived in that unit for a minimum of 3 years
o All rents must have been paid in a timely fashion
o There have been no incidents involving police response during that time
o Must be gainfully employed at least 32 hours per week and must have been on the job for at least 12 months prior to application
o Must have at least one school age, birth child living the home full-time
o Must pass a mandatory drug screening
o Must pass mandatory inspection of the unit in question
- ENCOURAGE COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN PROGRAMS -
- MODIFY PAY DAY LOAN LAWS – place an interest cap on payday loans, of no more than 24%.
- SWEAT EQUITY PROGRAM –
- EXPANSION OF HUD PROGRAMS – federal government will provide free materials according to zoning specifics for qualifying homeowners who will be required to install the materials within a period of 90 days from their acquisition. Failure to install the materials within that time frame will result in a penalty according to the law.
- DEATH VALLEY ENERGY INITIATIVE – the design, construction and operation of the Death Valley Solar and Wind Power System
- FEDERAL INVENTORS GUILD (FIG) – government sponsored program to encourage and assist young inventors
- BILL: Impose a cap on executive level salaries and bonuses
- EXPANDED SMALL BUSINESS TRAINING – incentivize corporate executives who volunteer their time to teach in these seminars
- BLANKET GOVERNMENT PSA PROGRAM – focusing on the intent and purpose of our war on poverty in America, providing incentives to get everyone involved.
- BILL: REBUILD AMERICA INITIATIVE – rebuild America’s infrastructure
- BILL: Impose cap on percentage of corporate workforce that may be outsourced to other nations. Violators will be charged a tax penalty tbd.
- INCREASE CORPORATE TAX RATE – expand upon community and consumer programs that would allow for tax breaks
- BILL: Eliminate the IRS and replace the tax system with a simplified, progressive, step tax – the more you earn, the more you pay.
- BILL: Make DACA the law of the land –
- MUNICIPAL TAX BREAKS – offer tax breaks for cities who maintain their overall crime rates below a certain level to be determined.
- IMPLEMENT HOMELESSNESS MITIGATION PROGRAMS
o INCLUDES MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION
o MANDATORY DRUG TESTING
- EXPANSION OF VRA –
- UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT PROCESSING AMNESTY INITIATIVE – one time only amnesty program that allows individuals who have entered the country illegally to identify themselves. Any undocumented individual who is arrested after the conclusion of the amnesty program will be immediately deported. A second arrest for illegally entering the United States will result in a felony charge of illegal entry and upon conviction, the individual will go to prison. Individuals who identify within the time frame allotted, will be issued an identification card and will be required to provide verifiable proof of residence and income.
*In order to qualify for any of these programs, you must first be an American citizen.
- CLASSES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DESIGNED TO ASSIST INDIVIDUALS SUSCEPTIBLE TO CHRONIC HOMELESSNESS
- MORTGAGE LOAN ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- WORK WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENTS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF MINI-HOME COMMUNITIES
- WORK WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
- INTRODUCE AND SUPPORT PROGRAMS THAT ENCOURAGE INNOVATION
- SMALL BUSINESS CREATION INITIATIVE IN COLLABORATION WITH SBA, HUD, DOJ, DOD, HHS
- AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE
- CRIME PREVENTION
- DISASTER MITIGATION
- HOUSING REHABILITATION
- JOB TRAINING
- AFFORDABLE EDUCATION
- JOBS - JOBS – JOBS
- BUSINESSES – BUSINESSES - BUSINESSES
Was this helpful?